For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Twins: In their native habitat

Shhhhh....

We must be vewy vewy quiet...

The twins in their native habitat are easily disturbed. The docile... oh who am I kidding?... sometimes aggressive beasts... will pounce at the slightest provocation. Great care must be taken to avoid such a catastrophe.

And there they sit! You would never know by looking, but these are truly savage beasts.



Alas!!! We have been spotted! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!



Oh the fangs!!! Guard your vital organs!!! (No seriously, you might wanna do that!)



Absolutely vicious I tell you!!!



We may never live to tell the tale!



Look, the pink one is using some sort of sideways maneuver! If we live we should report this new behavior to the authorities.



And look at the purple one! I've never seen such shaggy mane! She must truly be a rarity.



Whew! Well it looks like we might live to see another day... They spared us this time, but will they be so kind tomorrow??

8 comments:

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

OMG... I am so laughing my butt off!!!! Knowing my twins I know how true this is!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

monica said...

LOL!! Oh that is just too cute!!

Dee said...

cute post! your twins are adorable! I like the one of them chillin.

Kristina P. said...

They are so happy!

Stacy said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so funny! Absolutely love the commentary. FUNNY!!! BTW those are the cutest savages I have ever seen!!!

Megan at Simple Kids said...

Eeeeek! The fangs! hee hee. What absolutely darling little savages. I bet they give good kisses, too. :)

Kelly said...

That is so adorable.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin