For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Morning Elephant

I've sort of started a pattern of not posting on the weekends. I'm kinda liking it. Two days a week when I can unplug myself, or at least spend my plugged in time not thinking about "what am I going to write about today?". It's good, I like it. So I think I'll stick with it.

But every once in a while I come across something fun worth sharing, and I'll do that no matter what day of the week it is.

Today, it's Samudra. Don't know who Samudra is?? She's the cute little baby elephant down at the Oregon Zoo! I haven't actually seen her in person yet, but I'm hoping to at some point this summer. Apparently we were actually AT the zoo when she was born last year, but for obvious reasons they don't allow visitors to see brand spanking new baby elephants.

So here ya go, Samudra. Keep on watching, the best parts are towards the end.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a cute little elephant!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Love it! I love elephants - how cute is she!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin