For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Way Back When-endsday: Anya's Sweetness



My mother-in-law took this picture of me and Anya, I'm guessing she was about 3 months old here. My mother-in-law is a very sweet lady, but a photographer she is not. So it's downright miraculous that we even have such a sweet picture of Anya. Whenever we think "what is the best picture of Anya" this is the one we think of. I love it so much!!!

For more Way Back fun visit Cheryl over at Twinfatuation!

8 comments:

monica said...

Awww...what a swwet picture! Thanks for taking me way back!

Brooke said...

she's beautiful :)

Annie said...

She is not a photographer but the picture is wonderful. Sweet baby.

Have a nice day.

Kristina P. said...

It's such an adorable picture.

Jinxy said...

That is a wonderful picture.

Kelly said...

Great picture, It's amazing how fast they grow. I look back at my old pictures and can't believe how small they used to be.

Stacy said...

Awwww, so cute!

Cheryl Lage said...

What an incredibly warm (in tone and expression) photo!

Big ups for the non-photographer who captured the moment!

Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday, amy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin