For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Way Back When-endsday: Tiny Baby Ziva

Wow! Thanks so much to everyone who commented about my garden post yesterday! I had no idea people would be that interested. :P

------------------------------------------------------------



It seems to me like I've featured a lot of Anya pictures lately. I think it's because I'm a little bit jealous of the way she's become so strongly attached to Hubs lately. When Anya is upset, she wants her Dada. And no amount of Mama soothing will work for her. It can be pretty frustrating since Hubs is a day sleeper and usually it's me or nothin'. So Anya and I have had a difficult few weeks of her screaming and my hugs and loves not being quite what she wants.

As a result Ziva has claimed me for her own. I won't complain, she's extremely sweet. She's a great cuddler, when she isn't identifying body parts by poking me in places I'd rather she wouldn't (like my eyes for example). So it's really fun looking back to the days when all she would really do was gaze at my face and then fall asleep in my arms.

This picture was obviously taken in the NICU. I don't exactly know how old she is here, but we took them home at 2 weeks old so that gives you the approximate age. For some reason looking at this picture reminded me of Hubs and I sitting around in their room, me working on a jigsaw puzzle and him on his computer to pass the time between feedings. Every once in a while one of them would make a noise in their sleep, and we would play the game "which baby made that noise". It's amazing how quickly we became good at that game!

For more Way Back fun visit Cheryl over at Twinfatuation!

10 comments:

monica said...

Look how teeny tiny she is!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Awww! What a precious picture!
PS - I hoped that I stopped by the day your blog was featured on Multiples & More. I meant to comment on how much I enjoyed reading your interview. I love reading your blog!

Kristina P. said...

She's so sweet and little!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, beautiful picture! She doesn't even have that scrunched up newborn look at all! My boys looked like raisins for a few days :) -- I'm slowly catching up on your archives! I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog!

Kelly said...

So cute. Seeing tiny little babies always makes me want another one.

Annie said...

Adorable and tiny baby.

Christa said...

That is a sweet picture!

Cheryl Lage said...

What a delicate little flower!

Love the memories your picture evoked, too.

Happy Way Back When-esday---
Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Aww what a precious picture. I know I look back at pictures when my two were so small and its hard to think they were ever that little.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

What a sweet little tiny thing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin