For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Friday, May 1, 2009

Aloha Friday! #6



From An Island Life:

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


If you would like to participate, head on over to An Island Life. :)

Last week I asked a LOT of blogging questions! Thank you SO much for your responses! It really helped me out, and if you have some blogging questions of your own feel free to check out the comments on my post last week, it might help you out too.

This week I thought I'd ask What recipe would YOU love to see on this blog?

Yes, it's a shameless question, for inspiration.

Thank you so much for pitching in and helping out! lol

If this helps you out any... our glimpse of spring weather is going to be cut short this week by rain, rain, and more rain. Starting tomorrow. I'm so.... psyched... (if you couldn't tell, that's me being sarcastic).

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hmmmm, enchiladas?

Shannon said...

Any kind of casserole that kids will like and is easy to make :)

Auntie E said...

that's a hard one. I guess I would like to see a good Amish- potato salad or macaroni salad. I always love theirs when I visit Amish country.

sues2u2 said...

Easy grilling for chicken. Love chicken!

annies home said...

well you know after visiting my site i am looking for recipes with fiber in them thanks for visiting heading over to enter cookie giveaway

Unknown said...

I do a recipe swap on Mondays. I would say any tye of cookies.

Brandi said...

Any good chicken recipes you have!

(I'm asking a question from your comment on my blog...)

What are you planting in your garden? I have thought of doing a garden...but think I am going to wait til next year.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin