For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mystery Spice Monday: Sorry for the Delay!

Apparently my computer has decided to not recognize the media card which has all of my recipe pictures on it. :((( Which SUCKS because I made something super fun to share with you!

So it looks like I'm going to have to wait until Hubs wakes up to help me with that...

...sigh...

In the meantime, if you have your own Mystery Spice Recipe to share please leave a link in the comments! I'd love to read it! And I'll be sure to post up my recipe and a Mr. Linky later this afternoon.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ah - I wish I had it together enough to even attempt cooking, much less come up with my own creative recipes. Someday...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin