For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What kind of smart are you?

A friend of mine (Thanks Boyd!) shared this on Facebook a few days ago and I thought it was very interesting and highly entertaining, so I thought I'd share it with you. It's a personality test and it determines your intelligence type.

The 8 different types are:
Kinaesthetic (body smart)
Naturalistic (nature smart)
Visual/Spacial (picture smart)
Musical (music smart)
Intrapersonal (myself smart)
Interpersonal (people smart)
Logical (number smart)
Linguistic (word smart)

After you answer 40 questions it gives you a pretty picture graph showing how you answered those questions.

AND you can even share your results with your friends! And since you're all my friends... just go to the results page and copy/paste this code into the appropriate box and you can see all kinds of smarts that constitute me. mf22php01173 If you don't care that much and just wanna know, I'm Interpersonal/Linguistic. For those of you who really do know me, that should come as no surprise!

Have fun taking the test! Be sure to come back and let me know how you did! :)

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Sound fun!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)

gail said...

Thanks! Mine came up as music smart...although the questions weren't great. But I am a professional musician, so that definitely makes sense. Pretty accurate... or I answered it according to what I believe ;) gf2c2xz03232c

Just Lisa said...

I was mostly Intrapersonal smart, followed by kinaesthetic.

I came by to welcome you to SITS!

Mamarazzi said...

this was VERY interesting and super acurate!

OH, I am also stopping by to introduce myself and welcome you to the SITStahood. You are going to love this wonderful community of women.

You might consider following my blog…I host a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers. No need to check in every day (though ya might want to, and I would love that) just follow…pretty cool right?

AND come enter my FABULOUS giveaway too…so much fun stuff happening in the SITStahood.

I’m L-O-V-I-N-G it!!

Stacy said...

I have done it yet but I bet I will came up like you. Sounds fun!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin