For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: Oxo Measuring Cup



What can I say, I love kitchen stuff. I have been known to walk into Bed Bath & Beyond and stand in front of the kitchen gadgets in awed silence. And then I have to pick what I came for and rush out before I end up buying out the whole store.

A couple years ago I decided that I really needed to invest in some better measuring cups and measuring spoons. My mom gave me some really cool vintage dry measuring cups, which I LOVE and will NEVER part with that look kind of like this. But I needed a new cup for wet ingredients. I was doing a lot more bulk freezer cooking, and I decided that it would be nice to have 2 cup one as opposed to the 1 cup that I had been using.

So I got the Oxo Good Grips 2 cup. I LOVE it! I love how you can read the measurement from the top or the side, I love the size of it, I love how sturdy it feels in my hand... it's just awesome. Plus it's not that expensive, and a great investment if you're looking for a more handy cup to have around.

I'll share my measuring spoons next week. :)

For more Things to Love check out thediaperdiaries.com.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

ooh! love the angle! :)

Kristina P. said...

I will have to check these out!

Kaycee said...

That is really cool. I can't be trusted in bed bath and beyond, but I may have to go for that.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin