For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Memories...

When I posted my Q & A about dieting yesterday I came across some pictures that I really feel the need to share.

They were taken in the Spring of 2008 when the girls were 9 months old, and they were SO adorable! And DJ's family were in town from the far reaches of the US to visit so it gave us a good excuse to get them done.

So here's the whole crowd (except for Debbie's hubby Robert who now feels very left out because he somehow always ends up having to work during such events):

(From Left to Right) Alisha (DJ's niece), DJ (aka Hubs) with Anya in his lap, Debbie (DJ's sister), Yours Truly with Ziva in my lap, Norma (DJ's mom), and Adrianna (DJ's niece).



And since we're all terrible about blinking at inappropriate moments...




And then here's the 4 of us. This first one we didn't use for prints because the girls look kind of goofy, but I think DJ and I look better here.



Then here's the one I posted yesterday... my Ugh I'm So Fat picture.



And here's the one you opened this thread for... the girls... in all their nine month old glory.



This one would have been very cute if Anya didn't HATE being on her tummy so much! Right after this picture was taken we had to stop and calm her down before we could do any more. Her face is kind of like, "This is kinda fun... oh wait! No it isn't!!! It's TERRIBLE!!!"



And then Ziva posed the perfect pose that captures her personality at that age. And we decided that there was no need for more pictures of her because this one says it all.



And then when we were finally able to get Anya happy again we took a few of her. We couldn't decide which one was best, so feel free to choose your own favorite. :)

I like this one. Shows her spunky cuteness. If only Daddy's foot didn't also make it into the shot.



DJ's favorite is this one. He likes it because she's not smiling, and he thinks she looks more like herself. I think she looks like she's about to pitch a fit... but what do I know?



I think this one is my favorite. She's got that slight wrinkle in the top of her nose that is pretty much her signature look to this very day.



And here's all the cousins together. Ziva, Adrianna, Alisha, and Anya. Such a beautiful foursome!



Sears also cropped it for us to make these two beautiful portraits.




Makes me miss my little babies, but also makes me glad they're not so little anymore!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great pic's of everyone. Glynda

Christa said...

Those are beautiful!

It's funny, my husband always likes the pictures without smiles as well.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin