For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why I Should Win BlogHer Passes

If you're interested in winning a free pass to the BlogHer Conference then check this out!


I've only been blogging for 2 months, but already it's made a pretty huge impact on my life. After the birth of my twin girls in 2007 my social network became very very small. I spent quite a bit of time playing online games, but after a couple months (ok fine, a few months) of that paired with mothering twins something had to give. And I had to find a new way to connect with the world.

I joined a Mommy Group, which is really amazing for me. But I don't get to talk to those mommies every day.

But I do sit at my computer every day. And I do love to write, and cook, and garden, and I have cute kids. So blogging became a totally natural thing for me to do. It's become a daily task that keeps my mind busy throughout the day, something which I DESPERATELY needed!

As I said, I'm new at this, but I would LOVE to attend BlogHer! A year ago, it wouldn't have been possible. But now that my girls are older and Hubs is confident with baby duty I could totally get away for a weekend alone! It would be a much needed break!

4 comments:

Kelly Chandler ~ Chandler Photography said...

I completely agree! I hope you get to go!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh I hope you do get to go! :)
(a break does a twin mama good...very rejuvenating!)

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I agree - BlogHer would be awesome and I hope you get to go!

Brooke said...

:)

and i've just added you to the blogs i follow

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin