For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Week In Review

Yup, I couldn't come up with anything exciting to write about today, so I thought I'd feature some of my favorite blogs this week.

I promise I'll have something more exciting and personal tomorrow!

Keep in mind! We're doing another Mystery Spice Monday this week! I'll post up Mr. Linky tomorrow night, so stay tuned and get cookin'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again, you should run out and buy the ingredients for these cookies right away! Thank you Bakerella for sharing them with the world, I certainly appreciate a delicious AND easy cookie recipe any day of the week! If you're feeling more ambitious, you could try her beautiful heart shaped cake, but if you're anything like me it won't turn out as pretty as hers.

Wanna good laugh? Click here. It involves a dog, you'll love it.

Looking for a GREAT love story? Then you've gotta check this out at 4 u God. I think it's a 4 part story, but it starts Here.

Got Twins? You'll love this video over at Baby Squared, so cute! Her girls are about 6 months older than mine, so I love to read her blog about all the things I have to look forward to.

There's been some pretty hilarious Cake Wrecks this week. Here you'll find a bunch of feet cakes... I kid you not!

I know absolutely nothing about cycling or endurance races of any sort. I know a couple of people who are really into that sort of thing, and ... I just don't get it. At all. BUT, I'm nontheless fascinated with the idea, so this post by Fat Cyclist really intrigued me.

Kristina over at Pulsifer Predilictions cracks me up. I just discovered her a few weeks ago (heck, I just discovered everyone a few weeks ago!). Have you seen that ShamWow infomercial? Then you'll love This.

Ever have a bunch of leftover eggs that you don't really know what to do with? Then check out Julie's Cream Puff recipe! You'll be glad you did!

In my search for gardening info this past week I came across Annie's Kitchen Garden, and I'm so glad I did! She did an amazing entry this week about her gardening plans, and I am SO IMPRESSED!!! If you're into gardening, you really need to check her out.

I've really been into soup lately, the cold weather just calls for it. So last, but absolutely not least, I thought I'd point you towards Pioneer Woman's French Onion Soup recipe. Oh me oh my oh... it looks GOOD! I'm thinkin' it would be a great thing to make when company comes over.

So those are my favorite blogs this week! Thanks to all of you for enlightening me, humoring me, and staving away my boredom. :)

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for the shout out! The ShamWow is amazing. I really do say WOW everytime I use it!

Annie*s Granny said...

Oh my, I am honored to be listed among your favorites this week! Thank you!

Annie's Kitchen Garden.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin