For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Recap

So what was the big surprise I had planned last night? I made reservations at The Black Rabbit restaurant at McMenamin's Edgefield. We had our wedding reception in the ballroom there, so it has a certain significance for us. The food was wonderful, as always! And the conversation was even better.

We had a great time. :)

And then we decided to go to Lowes. Aren't we romantic??? lol We went there to ask about raised bed kits, which of course they didn't have.

Oh, and my dear mom brought us both V-Day presents. Hubs got his fav, black licorice. And I got a gardening magazine and more seeds! Yup, she knows me. :)

Remember! There's more to come! Tonight I will post up Mystery Spice Monday! So be sure to come back and visit if you wish to participate, or heck, come back if you'd like to see some yummy recipes!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin