Cheryl over at Twinfatuation has convinced me that playing along can be fun. Feel free to join in! Just delete my answers and write your own, post it on your own blog. Fun! And hopefully we'll all learn about each other.
Be sure to comment if you want to play too. :)
Three Names I go by
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Real Estate Agent & Leasing Agent
2. Tour Guide (at my college and the zoo)
3. Retail (lots of places)
Three Places I have lived
1. Portland, OR
2. Clark County, WA
3. Boston, MA (suburbs)
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. The Office
2. CSI (in all it's forms)
3. Masterpiece Classic
...and non-scripted (you may call it reality if you wish...) shows I watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8
Three places I have been
2. Various Caribbean Islands
3. All but 3 US states
Three books I have especially enjoyed
1. The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston
2. Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers
3. No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
People who e-mail me regularly
1. My Mom
2. Facebook Updates
3. Blog commenters
Three of my favorite foods
1. Thai Food
2. Anything that involves pasta and cream sauce
3. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Three friends I think might re-post
3. Not sure who else.
Three things I am looking forward to
1. SPRING!!! And planting my garden.
2. The girls' second birthday.
3. Possibly taking our first family vacation.
I'm not officially tagging anyone, but am thoroughly encouraging anyone who wants to, join in! (And be sure to comment accordingly if you do so we can go see your answers, and your friends'...and as the old Faberge Organics commercial chanted, "and so on, and so on, and so on...")