For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Cookie Conundrum

I'm planning to donate several dozen cookies to an auction held by SITS for Mom It Forward.

My conundrum? Well, I've just been asked what kind of cookies I plan to donate... and I have no clue what I'm gonna make! lol You know me, too many options, not enough decision making... that's pretty much always my problem.

So here are my ideas, please let me know which one you would shell out the most cash for because that's kind of the whole point.

Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Lavender Honey Bunches
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Super Cookies (they're basically a pumped up oatmeal cookie with lots of other healthy ingredients such as wheat germ & flaxeed meal, I feed them to my kids and they're a major hit)
Apple Bites (similar to Super Cookies except with apples)
Or Chocolate Chip... an oldie but a goodie. :)

I'm also open to other ideas, so if you have ideas, share them!

And thank you so much for your input, I really appreciate it!

7 comments:

Helene said...

Well, they all sound yummy...personally, I'm a huge fan of good old fashioned chocolate chip!

Jen said...

I vote for the white chocolate ones.

Annie*s Granny said...

It doesn't even need to be said...Lavender Honey Bunches!

Christa said...

I'd go for the super cookie. They sound tasty, and I would feel better about eating them and feading them to my kids.

I can't wait to see what you decide!

SouthernDogwoods said...

I vote for Chocolate Chip - they are my fav!

Brooke said...

red velvet cookies sound delish! :)

Stacy said...

Since someone else will be getting them, I would do chocolate chip as most people like them.

On a personal note though, the Red Velvet cookies sound yummy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin