For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Thursday, May 31, 2007

5/31/07

Well I had another growth scan on Tuesday. My dad came with me this time. My parents have decided that they don't like the idea of me going to my appointments alone anymore. I don't mind them coming to the growth scans though because those are the ones where they might potentially tell me to head to the hospital for emergency C-section. So anyways, the girls both look good. Baby B is now 5 lbs. (YIKES) and Baby A is 4 lbs. For a second they were a bit concerned about Baby A's leg growth from the last scan to this one because there wasn't much change, but then after graphing her leg growth overall they decided that they probably mis-measured last time. They both look like they have plenty of fluid, and Baby A's cord blood flow has actually improved so that's great! So everything looked good and healthy and normal. Yay! I still can't believe I'm carrying around 9 lbs of baby inside of me… no wonder I feel so uncomfortable!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin