For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Friday, May 25, 2007

5/25/07

Had another Dr's appt. yesterday and the babies are both doing just fine. They've turned and are no longer transverse, YAY!!!! Let me tell you, two babies going sideways is NOT COMFIE!!! So now Baby A is breech, and Baby B is head down. And even though their current position would still mean c-section for me I'm just happy that I'm more comfortable. And my guess would be they're more comfortable too.

Also the Dr. said that my cervix is long and closed, and I'm not having any Braxton hicks contractions, so therefore my body is handling the pregnancy very well and I'm looking good for carrying them the long haul. Only thing that would bring them early would be if Baby A slows down or stops growing. My next growth scan will be next week, so we'll see what they have to say then.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin