For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

5/1/07

I've decided that I'm done with my cooking days. I just can't be on my feet for that long anymore. My mom says she's going to cook up some freezer meals for me and if she does that should finish up to my goal of 60 meals.

The baby shower was really fun! We got lots of great stuff. My mom went overboard (as usual) and gave us 2 months of diaper service, 2 diaper pails (one for upstairs and one for downstairs), some disposables and wipes, and diaper rash ointment. And she let it slip that for my next shower (on Saturday) that she's going to give us the stroller and car seats. Woo hoo! Genette got me my diaper bag from my registry and completely filled it with all kinds of great stuff: nursing pads, nursing shawl, preemie outfits with hats and mitts, health care kit, pacifiers, etc. All kinds of stuff! Rita & Lindsey who had recently been on vacation in Hawaii gave us two little Hawaiian sun dresses that will fit perfect next year. I got a bunch of other cute outfits and money too. Plus my mom made me a sugar free blueberry cheesecake using splenda so I actually got to partake in desert! Yippie! It's amazing what they can make with splenda and how many products you can find that are sugar free or low sugar, makes me super glad I didn't have GD say 20 years ago.

I swear, my belly is SO HUGE, and it's just gonna get bigger. Yikes! Last week I measured 33 weeks! I seriously look like I'm about to give birth any day now except that I have 2 months to go. DJ swears that my belly grows overnight. I’ve grown out of all the clothes Karin loaned me, and I’m now wearing XL maternity t-shirts and L dress shirts.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin