For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Friday, August 1, 2008

I Have A Climber!

Oh CRAP I have a climber! Today I was in the other room checking my email while the girls were watching Sesame Street and I heard this unusual noise. It was a strange enough noise that the dogs napping at my feet jumped. So I went in to check on the kiddos. Ziva was ON the couch reaching for things on the end table and getting ready to climb over onto the end table! Apparently she's decided to skip walking and go straight to climbing. She was being very careful and deliberate about what she was doing though and only managed to knock over a picture frame (that was the strange noise).

So I decided to call my mom and share with her this exciting story, and as I was talking to her on the phone I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see Ziva STANDING on top of one of our little storage cubes on the other side of the couch! This was maybe less than 5 minutes after I caught her on the couch. Dang it! Now that she's figured out how to do it she's going to be trying it ALL the time! I'm seriously in some deep doo doo! I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before Anya sees Ziva climbing and decides it looks like fun.

I hope I start growing some eyes on the back of my head.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin