For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pregnancy Journal 2/11/07

I got my library books about freezer cooking, and man it sounds like the first cooking day will be crazy, but then I won't have to do it again for a month and even DJ could pull out dinner and warm it up if I'm not feeling good that day. After 4 months of me not cooking we're both getting SO sick of take out and fast food.

I haven't started feeling anything and the Dr. said I might not until later because of the position of the placenta. At the last ultrasound the babies heart rates were between 120-140 bpm, which was kinda interesting because the time I had this ultrasound was about the same time that I usually take my nap and when the house is really quiet. I was a little worried that their rates were so low, but the Dr. didn't seem at all concerned.

You know how they say that the first thing the babies hear is their mother's voice? I swear the first thing my kids are gonna hear is me yelling at our dogs. I'm kinda worried about how loud and crazy our house is and how they will sleep. We live near the train tracks, and you can certainly hear it plain and clear, especially when they blow their horn. And then of course there's our crazy herding dogs always running around and yipping at each other.. yikes!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin