For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pregnancy Journal 3/8/07

Well my glucose test came back on the high side, so I had to do the 3 hour glucose test yesterday... I don't recommend it! I didn't eat anything from 7:30 the night before until the test was over at around noon the next day! I was SOOOO hungry that by the end I was wobbly on my feet! Luckily DJ came with me because I don't think I would have been ok to drive myself home. Anyways... Dr. called today w/ the results and they were high. So the next step is an apt. w/ a dietician. Man... I'm so BUMMED about that!!!!

Anyways... /sigh

DJ and I printed off a list from the SSN web site and we narrowed down our list of names to 13! Out of those I think there's two that really stand out, Anya & Elsa. What do you think?? We're still working on middle names.

I'm absolutely huge already dang it! I don't know if I mentioned but at my apt. last week when I was at 19 weeks, they measured my belly and I measured at 24 weeks! I'm 20w now, so my guess is I'm bigger than 24 weeks at this point! Yowzerz! I definitely look like I'm in my 3rd trimester not my 2nd! And it's weird, the left side of my belly where Baby B hangs out actually sticks out more than my right side! I thought I was just imagining it, but DJ confirmed, I'm definitely lop sided. Baby B is just a little bruiser I guess. I'm definitely feeling movements on that side now. I think I'm starting to feel Baby A on the right, but it's not very often.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin