For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pregnancy Journal 1/20/07

I've had some good days and bad days with the m/s. I'm guessing that's improvement because before it was only bad days. I thought I was doing good yesterday, but last night I was in the WORST way! I kept having these tummy pains (definitely felt digestional) that kept waking me up. And then finally around 2am I threw up. Made a huge mess too because I basically just leaned over the side of the bed. Yuck. But I guess it's not too bad because this was only the second time I've lost my cookies through this whole process.

I woke up yesterday w/ a sore throat and white spots on my tonsils, so I went to my PCP right away and found out it isn't strep and that it's just viral. So I'm feeling kinda yucky all around. Oh, and by going to my PCP I found out that SHE has twin boys! She said that they were born on their due date, and they both weighed over 7 lbs. AND she breast fed for 4 months. So it can be done!

I got this awesome book called Mothering Multiples that I'm reading right now and it's mostly about BF'ing twins. It has all these pics of women BF'ing two babies at once. I showed it to my mom and she said, "I see it, but I still can't believe it can be done!" ROFL I'm definitely gonna try it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin