For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pregnancy Journal 11/22/06

Well, we told Karin & Todd and Sabrina & Lee. Karin was so excited for us. She said that if we have twins that she’ll make us TWO cross stitch birth announcements for us. :P And Sabrina screamed and said that she can’t wait to be Aunt Brina :P So that was fun.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I’m SO excited! It’s gonna be a blast telling people what we’re thankful for!

So today I’m making pumpkin pie and cookies. And if I feel up to it I’ll clean my house too, it’s a MESS! DJ cleaned up the clutter yesterday, but we have dust bunnies that are ready to rise up and revolt!

I currently have a yeast infection, which I learned yesterday is super common for the early stages of pregnancy because the estrogen raises your glucose levels and more sugar feeds the yeast. I 'feel' like my belly is getting bigger, which is silly because it's WAY too early for that, I think I'm just bloated. I read that the hormones will make your stomach muscles stretch out, and I have felt some muscle tension type feelings so I'm wondering if that's what's going on. DJ says I look the same, but what does he know?! lol

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin