For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows grace and favor and glory - honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pregnancy Journal 1/30/07

My throat is all good. It actually only bothered me for like a day and after that I was fine. I think it's all due to the awesome multi-vitamin I'm taking. I switched brands about 4 months ago and I notice a HUGE difference in how I feel and how healthy I've been.

I saw some matching cribs on craigslist.com and we went out and bought them on Saturday. They're in pretty good shape, but after doing some research about new cribs I discovered that by buying these I'm saving $90 per crib! So I'm glad because there's other things I'd rather spend money on. The only thing I'm gonna miss out on is picking out a crib for myself, but like my mom said, what makes a crib really cute is the bedding. So I'm gonna go w/ that theory.

So I felt GREAT on Friday and Saturday, thought for sure it was the end of my m/s. And then Sunday was the PITS and yesterday wasn't much better. And this morning I felt so bad that I skipped out an an important meeting because I felt like I couldn't leave the house. Although I definitely have more energy, but I'm just wide awake and feeling rotten. Oh well.. the end is in sight right??

I'm scheduled for our next ultrasound on Thursday. My parents are gonna be there because I'm hoping we might find out the genders. It should be very exciting! DJ and I still can't agree on any girls names... Now he seems to think that it's gonna be 2 boys. But I'm still hoping for a boy and a girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin